Wednesday 22 February 2012

Welcome

So here it is.  Finally.  My story.

This is a story of hope, healing and health. It has been in the making for the past 3 years and I am finally ready to share it.  My name is Jill and I am a Holistic Nutritionist. I help people better their health and teach them to learn to love foods like kale and sprouts. My passion for health has always been apparent in my life, but when I became ill with Shingles (an infection of the nervous system) a few years ago, I turned to food as medicine.

Through my blog, I hope to offer YOU hope, healing and health so that you too can enhance your life and overall well-being through the power of food.

I look forward to sharing recipes, health tips, nutritional information, stories, favorite quotes and much more!





No comments:

Post a Comment