Sunday 26 February 2012

Short and Sweet (Like a Muffin)

Today is Sunday! One of my favourite days of the week.

Sunday is a day for rest, relaxation and baking gluten free power muffins. (recipe to come at a later date courtesy of my "nutrition culinary expert" bud, Alexa Spas)

How are you spending your Sunday?

However you decide to spend your day today, take at least one hour for yourself. Whether it's spent reading a book, going to a yoga class or watching your favourite trashy television show - let yourself indulge because you deserve it!

That time you give to yourself helps you to recharge and get ready for the week. Not only do you deserve it, but it will benefit your health and happiness.

I'll be thinking of you while I make my muffins!

Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment